0.3 release snapshot

the 0.3 release is almost ready. But as I'm out of office for the
upcoming week, the final release is going to happen in the week
after. The 0.3 release would have taken then 2 months to be ready.
This is too long for my liking. There are a couple of reasons for
this. In the near future we want to have shorter cycles and have more
focused releases to provide our users new major functionality as soon
as possible.

I have published the newest 0.3-Snapshot to our snapshot repository,
including a JDK-1.4 compatible version. This snapshot is already very
similar to the upcoming release. The user's guide is also pretty much
uptodate. Amongst other things it contains the new way we deal with
wars and default archives.

http://snapshots.dist.codehaus.org/gradle/gradle-0.3-080809150030
+0200-all.zip
http://snapshots.dist.codehaus.org/gradle/gradle-0.3-080809150030