2.2.1

Szczepan Faber
I'm really happy that 2.2.1 is about to be released :)

This gets me think more about the model of ultra fast feedback from
community and minimal release risk: ditching the nightly builds
together with the release candidates. Instead, I'd love Gradle
published a micro version each time there is a successful build (full
pipeline). This is my dream :)

Cheers!
--
Szczepan Faber