[ANN] 1.0 release of the gradle-release plugin.

[ANN] 1.0 release of the gradle-release plugin.

Eric Berry
I'm happy to announce the 1.0 release of the gradle-release plugin.

This fixes a lot of bugs (thanks very much to everyone who submitted bugs and patches), and has been updated to work with Gradle 1.0+.

Note that this release is not backwards compatible and won't work with older versions of Gradle.

The bugs fixed can be found under milestones 1.0, and 1.0pre:
https://launchpad.net/gradle-release/+milestone/1.0pre
https://launchpad.net/gradle-release/+milestone/1.0

Downloads are available on the launchpad site:
https://launchpad.net/gradle-release/trunk/1.0

Wiki and installation instructions can be found here:
http://tellurianring.com/wiki/gradle/release

Thank you all for your patience.

Cheers,
Eric

--
Learn from the past. Live in the present. Plan for the future.
Blog: http://eric-berry.blogspot.com
jEdit <http://www.jedit.org> - Programmer's Text Editor
Bazaar <http://bazaar.canonical.com> - Version Control for Humans

Re: [ANN] 1.0 release of the gradle-release plugin.

Luke Daley-2
Nice work Eric.