[ANN] 1.2 release of gradle-release plugin.

[ANN] 1.2 release of gradle-release plugin.

Eric Berry
I'm pleased to announce the 1.2 version release of my gradle-release plugin.

This release includes:
  • Git improvements (Thanks very much to Evgeny Shepelyuk)
  • Binaries are now hosted in Sonatype Maven Repo
  • Bug Fixes

Release notes here:
https://github.com/townsfolk/gradle-release/issues?milestone=1&state=closed

New installation instructions on how to use the Sonatype Maven Repo available on the project page:
https://github.com/townsfolk/gradle-release

Many thanks to those who posted issues and helped me work through the hosting issues.

Eric Berry

--
Learn from the past. Live in the present. Plan for the future.
Blog: http://eric-berry.blogspot.com