[ANN] Devoxx Gradle Meetup

I will be at Devoxx from Tuesday until Friday. Besides a Gradle presentation on Tuesday there will be a Gradle meetup on Wednesday. We meet a 7:05PM in front of room 5. You can join us there for dinner. Or you can join us at 9PM at a bar. Which one we still have to figure out (watch the mailing list or twitter).

Gradle Project Manager

Re: [ANN] Devoxx Gradle Meetup

On Nov 17, 2009, at 7:46 AM, Hans Dockter wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I will be at Devoxx from Tuesday until Friday. Besides a Gradle presentation on Tuesday there will be a Gradle meetup on Wednesday. We meet a 7:05PM in front of room 5. You can join us there for dinner. Or you can join us at 9PM at a bar. Which one we still have to figure out (watch the mailing list or twitter).

There is a change of plan. We still meet at 7:05PM in front of room 5. We then just stay at Metropolis and join the Meet & Greet.

Gradle Project Manager
http://www.gradle.org