[ANN] Groovy 2.3.0 RC 4

Guillaume Laforge
Hi all,

To celebrate the International Work Day (a holiday in half of the world's countries, no less!), we're announcing the release of Groovy 2.3.0-RC-4.

Yes, RC-4 and not RC-3, as we're still having some issues with our build and deployment infrastructure which made us have to skip a bit.

Thanks to your feedback, we managed to iron out some more issues and regressions we were having with the tricky generics handling.

You can have a look at the detailed JIRA release notes for the issues solved:

And download the latest RC build at the usual place (or just update the Gradle or Maven dependency coordinates):

Thanks a lot for your help testing this release!

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager