[ANN] New release of gradle-templates plugin.

[ANN] New release of gradle-templates plugin.

Eric Berry
Hello all,
   I'm pleased to announce a new version of my gradle-templates.

This version is the first one after moving the project to it's new GitHub home:
https://github.com/townsfolk/gradle-templates

Note that the apply scripts are no longer on Launchpad and are hosted on my own server, which means you need to change your "apply from" to:
apply from: 'http://www.tellurianring.com/projects/gradle-plugins/gradle-templates/apply.groovy'

Besides the repository move, I've also updated the plugin to work with Gradle's daemon mode or when the System.console isn't available which should make it work in Cygwin as well.

Cheers,
Eric Berry

--
Learn from the past. Live in the present. Plan for the future.
Blog: http://eric-berry.blogspot.com
jEdit <http://www.jedit.org> - Programmer's Text Editor

Re: [ANN] New release of gradle-templates plugin.

TheKaptain
Thanks Eric, this is a very helpful plugin!