[ANN] Talk on Gradle

Hi all,

on July 21st I give a talk on Gradle in London. It is a free event.

See: http://skillsmatter.com/event/java-jee/gradle-a-new-build-system

Please don't forget to register if you like to attend.

On Jul 15, 2008, at 12:35 PM, Antony Stubbs wrote:

> Would love to attend! - pay for my ticket? ;)

I have a better idea. Invite me to New Zealand ;)

- Hans

> hdockter wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> on July 21st I give a talk on Gradle in London. It is a free event.
>>
>> See: http://skillsmatter.com/event/java-jee/gradle-a-new-build-system
>>
>> Please don't forget to register if you like to attend.
>>
>> - Hans
>>
>> --
>> Hans Dockter
>> Gradle Project lead
>> http://www.gradle.org

> -----

Re: [ANN] Talk on Gradle

Hi Jerod,

On Jul 15, 2008, at 3:03 PM, JerodLass wrote:

> Have you considered giving the talk in MN, US?
> :)

By far the biggest chunk of the visitors of Gradle's website is from
the US (30 percent). So I guess it is just a question of time ;)

- Hans