[ANN] gradle-pitest-plugin 0.28.0 BETA available

[ANN] gradle-pitest-plugin 0.28.0 BETA available

Marcin Zajączkowski
Hi,

I would like to announce a BETA release of gradle-pitest-plugin which
allows to use PIT Mutation Testing [1] from Gradle-based projects.

Currently there is available a snapshot version only. 0.28.0 final will
be released just after PIT 0.28 (unfortunately PIT 0.27 is incompatible
with gradle-pitest-plugin).

In case you like the idea of mutation testing [2] you can give it a try
and provide feedback before the first final version.

More information (includeing quick start guide) is available on the
project home page:
http://github.com/szpak/gradle-pitest-plugin

Btw, this is my first plugin for Gradle and in fact the first  "real"
application written in Groovy, so in case you would accidentally look
into the source code all remarks are welcome as well.

[1] - http://pitest.org/
[2] - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutation_testing

Regards
Marcin

--
http://blog.solidsoft.info/ - Working code is not enough

Re: [ANN] gradle-pitest-plugin 0.28.0 BETA available

Luke Daley-2
Looks very interesting Marcin.

Thanks for sharing your work.