Adding a config dir to application distribution classpath?

Adding a config dir to application distribution classpath?

Dave King
Using the application plugin (Groovy 1.8), I'd like to add a $APP_HOME\config dir to the classpath created by the start up script

This is for things like logback.xml and hibernate config.  There doesn't seem to be an obvious way to do this from the docs.

Any help?

- Peace
Dave

Re: Adding a config dir to application distribution classpath?

Russel Winder-3
On Mon, 2013-11-04 at 15:26 -0700, Dave King wrote:
> Never mind just saw the email about the list being deprecated :)

Long ago apparently. Gradleware folk decided to go with a forum system
that was incapable of supporting email usage. I think this is because
all the shiny new "Cloud Solutions" have not learned the lessons from
the venerable NNTP.

--
Russel.