As an ant task?

Joe Boo
I'll fully admit I've just begin playing with Gradle.  We have some complex ant build scripts for large multi-module projects, and had been looking at maven, but the transition costs would have been too high.  And ivy would have helped solved our dependency management issues, but not the replication of complex build logic across many projects.

Gradle seems like it would be great at solving our issues, but it would be nice if there were ant/maven plugins such that (yes I'm aware that I called use a ApplyTask and call gradlew - but it's a little clunky to integrate in that maner) we could selectively call off to gradle tasks.

Are there plans/taskdefs that others have written to allow ant to invoke gradle, at least to make a roadmap for transitioning to an all gradle build easier?

Thanks,
Josh Mahowald