Best way to query dependencies to package into a fat Jar

Best way to query dependencies to package into a fat Jar

iwarapter
This post was updated on .
I'm writing a plugin where i'd like to be able to create a fat jar containing dependencies that don't exist in certain groups, org.apache.logging.log4j for example.

And are also not of a certain maven packaging type.

Whats the best way to achieve this?

Re: Best way to query dependencies to package into a fat Jar

Schalk Cronjé
[1] This list is dead. Please use http://forums.gradle.org for questions

[2] Have a look a ShadowJar plugin for Gradle
(https://github.com/johnrengelman/shadow). It probably already does
everything you need. If you have more questions please see #1.

On 30/03/2015 11:31, iwarapter wrote:

> I'm writing a plugin where i'd like to be able to create a fat jar contains
> dependencies that don't exist in certain groups, org.apache.logging.log4j
> for example.
>
> And are not of a certain maven packaging type.
>
> Whats the best way to achieve this?

Schalk W. Cronjé
Twitter / Ello / Toeter : @ysb33r