Cast your vote for Gradle :-)

Guillaume Laforge
Hi all,

A little bit of guerrilla marketing!
You can cast your vote for Gradle in the Duke's Community Choice award, for JavaOne.

Funnily, you can vote with different browsers, as they probably use a cookie or something like that.

Would be nice to see Gradle winning!

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager

Re: Cast your vote for Gradle :-)

Guillaume Laforge
The vote is still ongoing, but Gradle is not the top runner anyore :-(

But if you want to influence the outcome, I've been told that not only you can vote with different browsers, but you can also do that on a daily basis!
So I can cast 3 votes per day :-)

Don't hesitate to do so to make Gradle the winner!

Guillaume

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 11:13 PM, Guillaume Laforge <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

A little bit of guerrilla marketing!
You can cast your vote for Gradle in the Duke's Community Choice award, for JavaOne.

Funnily, you can vote with different browsers, as they probably use a cookie or something like that.

Would be nice to see Gradle winning!

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager
SpringSource, a division of VMware

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager
SpringSource, a division of VMware

Re: Cast your vote for Gradle :-)

Russel Winder-3
On Thu, 2012-07-12 at 23:13 +0200, Guillaume Laforge wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A little bit of guerrilla marketing!
> You can cast your vote for Gradle in the Duke's Community Choice award, for
> JavaOne.
>
> https://blogs.oracle.com/java/entry/duke_s_choice_community_choice
>
> Funnily, you can vote with different browsers, as they probably use a
> cookie or something like that.
>
> Would be nice to see Gradle winning!
The system is refusing to allow me to vote often, or indeed more than
once. This is unreasonable. How can we get Gradle past Scala and MICE
without vote rigging? Oh, I know, try and prompt everyone on the planet
who uses Gradle to go and vote for it. It takes about 10s, you have no
excuses.

--
Russel.