Core plugin plugin descriptors now need to be namespaces to 'org.gradle'.

Core plugin plugin descriptors now need to be namespaces to 'org.gradle'.

I’m about to push a change that requires all core plugins to be namespaced, and that of course makes this change for our existing core plugins.

This just means that when adding a new core plugin, the descriptor has to be qualified.

So instead of `gradle-plugins/foo.properties` it should be `gradle-plugins/org.gradle.foo.properties`.

If you make sure you have a WellBehavedPluginTest for your plugin this will get shaken out.

Re: Core plugin plugin descriptors now need to be namespaces to 'org.gradle'.

Szczepan Faber
Sounds good!

--
Szczepan Faber