Development Wiki

I have started to create our development wiki. Right now it has two
pages.

One is how to setup Gradle within IntelliJ. The other is how to run
and debug a Gradle Build from IntelliJ.

See: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GRADLE/Development

I have also added a link to the development wiki on our website.

Re: Development Wiki

On Jun 20, 2008, at 8:07 AM, Hans Dockter wrote:

> I have started to create our development wiki. Right now it has two
> pages.
>
> One is how to setup Gradle within IntelliJ. The other is how to run
> and debug a Gradle Build from IntelliJ.

There was a mistake in the description on how to use IntelliJ to run
Gradle builds via the sources. This is fixed now.

- Hans