EAR files

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

EAR files

JerodLass
What kind of support does gradle have for making enterprise archives?  Do I need to try this as an ant task?

-Jerod
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: EAR files

hans_d
Administrator

On Jun 4, 2008, at 9:29 PM, JerodLass wrote:

>
> What kind of support does gradle have for making enterprise  
> archives?  Do I
> need to try this as an ant task?

Yes. Special support is not implemented yet: http://jira.codehaus.org/ 
browse/GRADLE-37

- Hans

>
> -Jerod
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/EAR-files- 
> tp17654692p17654692.html
> Sent from the gradle-user mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:
>
>     http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email
>
>

--
Hans Dockter
Gradle Project lead
http://www.gradle.org





---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

    http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: EAR files

JerodLass

hdockter wrote
Yes. Special support is not implemented yet: http://jira.codehaus.org/ 
browse/GRADLE-37
Will this be implemented in gradle 1.5?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: EAR files

hans_d
Administrator
Hi Jerod,

On Jun 6, 2008, at 9:41 PM, JerodLass wrote:

>
>
>
> hdockter wrote:
>>
>> Yes. Special support is not implemented yet: http://
>> jira.codehaus.org/
>> browse/GRADLE-37
>>
>
> Will this be implemented in gradle 1.5?

If you need it, yes :)

- Hans

> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/EAR-files- 
> tp17654692p17699821.html
> Sent from the gradle-user mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:
>
>     http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email
>
>

--
Hans Dockter
Gradle Project lead
http://www.gradle.org





---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

    http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: EAR files

JerodLass
hdockter wrote
If you need it, yes :)

- Hans
I would like ear functionality very much...
:)

-Jerod