Extending DSL capabilities

aalmiray
Hello everyone,

I wonder if it's possible to instruct the build evaluator/launcher to use different resolvers per DSL blocks in order to extend the DSL capabilities. At the moment, Gradle handles the "repositories" block with an instance of DefaultRepositoriesResolver, a similar thing happens with "dependencies" and DefaultDependenciesResolver.

My question is, is it possible to let Gradle know that I want it to use MyCustomRepositoriesResolver instead of the default one? If so, how can it be done? Same thing for the dependencies resolver and possibly all other "base" resolvers such as configuration, etc (by base I mean basic DSL blocks as delivered by a Gradle build file sans plugin declarations).

Cheers,
Andres

Re: Extending DSL capabilities

Rene Groeschke
Hey Andres,

would you mind to switch to the gradle forum? This list is not
maintained anymore. Can you draft the dsl extension you would like to
introduce?

cheers,
René