FindBugs Gradle Plugin - Copying the source file to workspace failed

FindBugs Gradle Plugin - Copying the source file to workspace failed

ppstay
I am using both Findbugs and PMD plugin for Gradle. With the same sourceset settings I got the following error when navigating into a source file for FindBugs plugin. But PMD plugin managed to find the right source file.

Copying the source file 'com/<somepath>/ClassParser.java' from the workspace to the build folder 'C:\Jenkins\.Jenkins\jobs\code-quality\builds\2013-06-16_20-01-49\workspace-files\fe64f2b1.tmp' on the Hudson master failed.

One thing I notice is I was actually running the job on one slave, but why the message said 'on the Hudson master'?