FindbugsMain task can't find bcel's ClassFormatException

FindbugsMain task can't find bcel's ClassFormatException

zubs66
Hi everyone,

I am a complete newbie to the gradle and  I have got to run findbugs with it. I get this error when running findbugsMain --debug:

[system.err] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/bcel/classfile/ClassFormatException
[system.err] at org.gradle.api.plugins.quality.internal.findbugs.FindBugsExecuter.runFindbugs(FindBugsExecuter.java:41)

[system.err] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.bcel.classfile.ClassFormatException
[system.err] at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)

I have called the findbugs plugin in my build.gradle like this:
apply plugin: 'findbugs'

and also included the bcel in this way:
compile group:"apache",     name:"bcel",               version:"5.2"
generate fileTree(dir: 'common_build/lib', include: '*.jar')
}

bcel jar is in the common_build as well as in the gradle_libs, so normally it shouldn't complain...

Do you guys have any idea?

Thank you in advance.

Re: FindbugsMain task can't find bcel's ClassFormatException

Peter Niederwieser
This mailing list isn't active anymore. Please use http://forums.gradle.org.