Fw: Documentation corrections

David Freels-2
Here are a few documentation corrections I made while reading the user guide.

Thank you,

David Freels

buildscripts.tex (11K) Download Attachment
thisAndThat.tex (9K) Download Attachment

Re: Fw: Documentation corrections

Hi David,

I know my limitations regarding the english language and I know that
there are a lots of typos in the user's guide. Making the user's
guide more comprehensible is very important.

Your patches are already in svn and are shipped with the new release
(during the course of this day).

Thank you very much

- Hans