Quantcast

GWT-Gradle

jyothi

I have successfully test normal GWT - Juint test with RPC calls. It's working fine in my eclipse.
The same code while integrating in gradle, i have found an issue i.e,
com.google.gwt.core.ext.UnableToCompleteException.

My Folder structure is--> src- main - java- com- test- sample- gwt- gwt.xml, client-sample.java, server and shared.

 test -  java- com- test- sampleTest- gwt-  gwt.xml, client- sampleTest

So test case was failed. I'm new ro GWT. Can u please provide ur valuable suggedtions.

Thanks
Jyothi

Re: GWT-Gradle

jyothi
 test -  java- com- test- sample- gwt-  gwt.xml, client- sampleTest