Hello World

Johannes Zillmann
Hello Gradle-Team,

going through the 2.1 Hello World tutorial i found a little inconsistency (Very little, nothing bad. ;).
(1) "To try this out, create the following build script named build.gradle"
(2) "gradle -q -bhello.gradle hello"

Think (2)  would only work if the script in (1) would be called hello.gradle.

best regards
Johannes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
101tec GmbH
Halle (Saale), Saxony-Anhalt, Germany

Re: Hello World

Hi Johannes,

On Sep 1, 2008, at 2:27 PM, Johannens Zillmann wrote:

> Hello Gradle-Team,
>
> going through the 2.1 Hello World tutorial i found a little
> inconsistency (Very little, nothing bad. ;).
> (1) "To try this out, create the following build script named
> build.gradle"
> (2) "gradle -q -bhello.gradle hello"
>
> Think (2)  would only work if the script in (1) would be called
> hello.gradle.

thanks for pointing this out. In our 0.4 release we have now a new
structure for our tutorial. Every tutorial script has its own folder
and a standard 'build.gradle' script. Thus the tutorials can be run
now without using the -b option.