Html User's guide has much improved

thanks to the effort of Adam, the html version of the Gradle user's
guide has now a layout which is a pleasure to look at. Before this
the layout was so bad that it was very hard to read. Adam went into
the internals of the LaTeX to HTML transformation to make this
possible. I'm so delighted about this. In particular this is very
useful to provide direct links in postings to a certain section of
the guide. Before this we always had to refer to the pdf guide and
you had to look up the section for yourself.

If you want to check it out, here is a link to a section of the trunk
version of the user's guide: http://gradle.org/userguide/latest/
masterch2.html#x4-70002.4

Re: Html User's guide has much improved

Marko Bauhardt-3