Inconsistent default locations for Checkstyle/Codenarc configuration files

Inconsistent default locations for Checkstyle/Codenarc configuration files

Peter Niederwieser
Checkstyle: project.file("config/...")
Codenarc: project.rootProject.file("config/...")

The latter seems more reasonable/intentional to me. Do we want to do
something about this?

Cheers,
Peter

Re: Inconsistent default locations for Checkstyle/Codenarc configuration files

Luke Daley-2
I agree the latter is more desirable.

I’m ok with making this breaking change.