Integrating Gradle for acceleration

Juan  Jimenez
Hi folks,

Brand new members of the list. :)

I was wondering if there is a document that explains how Gradle spawns processes to perform builds. I have read a little bit about the daemon but the docs are kind of sparse. I am trying to integrate Gradle into our ElectricAccelerator process for parallelization. Can anyone help?

Regards,
Juan Jiménez, Sr. Solutions Engineer
Electric Cloud, Inc.

Re: Integrating Gradle for acceleration

Juan  Jimenez
I guess no one wants to tackle this question, and not a peep from my inquiry to Gradleware. A pity. Some customers would have loved to use this, but with acceleration…