Integration tests are failing

I have done a big restructuring of the gradle build itself.

Due to line separator issues the integration tests fail on windows
machines.

The CI trunk build for linux is also failing, although I don't know
why yet. Locally it runs.

If you need to produce a new distribution of Gradle you need to run
the build with -Dskip.integTest right now.

I gonna fix this tomorrow.

Re: Integration tests are failing

The problem is fixed.

- Hans