Intellij Project files

David Freels-2
Does anyone have the Intellij project files used to work on gradle?

Thank you,

David Freels

Re: Intellij Project files

Hi David,

I have the module file attached. You should be able to use it from
any existing IntelliJ project with File->New Module:Import Existing
Module (I don't know if you are new to IntelliJ.)

- Hans

:

On Apr 25, 2008, at 1:38 PM, David Freels wrote:

> Does anyone have the Intellij project files used to work on gradle?
>
> Thank you,
>
> David Freels

gradle-core.iml (2K) Download Attachment