Javadoc formatting

Hi Adam,

your javadoc's are always enclosed by an explicit <p>. What is the
purpose of this? Do you do this manually or do you use a Javadoc
editor? Should this be a Gradle coding convention?

Re: Javadoc formatting

Adam Murdoch-2

Hans Dockter wrote:
> Hi Adam,
>
> your javadoc's are always enclosed by an explicit <p>. What is the
> purpose of this? Do you do this manually or do you use a Javadoc
> editor? Should this be a Gradle coding convention?

There's no real purpose, it's mainly habit. It is more strictly correct
html, but it really makes no practical difference - it's just extra
stuff to type, so I'm happy to do something else.

Adam