Maven site and report plugins

PaulG
Is there any plan to replicate the reporting and project site functionality that exists in maven 2? This is really good functionality and provides go health reports on our projects. We run findbugs, corbetura, pmd and we also use the site deploy functionality to auto publish all the project reports.

Re: Maven site and report plugins

Hi Paul,

On Apr 29, 2008, at 10:12 AM, Paul G wrote:

Is there any plan to replicate the reporting and project site functionality
that exists in maven 2? This is really good functionality and provides go
health reports on our projects. We run findbugs, corbetura, pmd and we also
use the site deploy functionality to auto publish all the project reports.

Yes. Reporting is on the top the list for out 0.2 release.

We are going to integrate Emma, Cobertura, JDepend, pmd, findbugs and others in our build by convention framework.

Right now you have to use the Ant tasks and configure them with the help of the convention object.

We are not sure yet about Gradle's equivalent to Maven's site plugin. It is very straight forward to upload stuff with Gradle. Gradle's Gradle build does this with Gradle's website. But I agree that it would be nice when uploading the reports is part of the build-by-convention framework.

You might like to watch the following issues:

Re: Maven site and report plugins

PaulG
Great news

Can you add checkstyle to that list?