Quantcast

Migrating the development list to Google groups

Migrating the development list to Google groups

Hans Dockter-2
We are in the process of moving the Gradle Development mailing list to Google groups: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gradle-dev

There are a couple of reasons for this. We had numerous situations where people had trouble in signing up for the old mailing list. Additionally we think managing the subscription and the usability in general will be better.

We have started to migrate all subscribers of the old mailing list to the new Google Group to make this move as convenient as possible. Google limits the amount of members you can add to a group per day. So some are already migrated, others are not yet. We will continue with the migration over the next couple of days.

We are at a new peak of Gradle development activity. We have so much exciting work in progress. Thanks for all your contributions. Please continue to engage with us in discussing the development of Gradle.

Hans

Founder, Gradle
CEO, Gradleware - Gradle Training, Support, Consulting