PR for improving the Antlr plugin to support multiple Antlr versions.

PR for improving the Antlr plugin to support multiple Antlr versions.

This PR looks to be on the right track, but I’m unsure about the backwards compatibility concerns here, and how people use Antlr in general.

Why did we need `GenerationPlan` etc.?

Re: PR for improving the Antlr plugin to support multiple Antlr versions.

Luke Daley-2

On 23 September 2014 at 11:18:01 am, Luke Daley ([hidden email]) wrote:

Hi,

This PR looks to be on the right track, but I’m unsure about the backwards compatibility concerns here, and how people use Antlr in general.

Why did we need `GenerationPlan` etc.?

It seems this is used for fine grained incrementalism. I’m going to drop this from the plugin. It’s non trivial code with 0 unit tests. We can replace this with IncrementalTaskInputs.