Possible to have compileJava dependsOn compileScala

Possible to have compileJava dependsOn compileScala

Rice Yeh
Hi,
  It seems that compileScala depends on compileJava in scala plugin. In my case, I need the opposite way to have compileJava depends on  compileJava or to have compileScala replace the compileJava. Is this possible? and How?

Rice

Re: Possible to have compileJava dependsOn compileScala

Rice Yeh
My build script in gradle 1.9 is like below and it works.

compileScala.dependsOn.remove 'compileJava'
compileJava {
dependsOn 'compileScala'

  compile files(compileScala.destinationDir)
}