Problem with api links from user guide

KARR, DAVID
In my local build of the user guide, I tried to follow an API link, like the following:

http://www.gradle.org/doc/2.1-20140707170614+0000/javadoc/org/gradle/api/tasks/TaskOutputs.html#upToDateWhen(groovy.lang.Closure)

This gets a 404.

I then tried this on other copies, like 2.0 HEAD, and even the released 1.12 version.  None of them work.

If I'm going to fix this in the user guide, I'll need the correct path prefix.  I believe I see how this is configured in the userguide build.

RE: Problem with api links from user guide

KARR, DAVID

Actually, this looks easy.  It looks like I need to change "doc" to "docs".