Publish several poms with different artifactId

Publish several poms with different artifactId

Jérémy
Hi,

I have a regular gradle project which generates several jars and poms. The
particularity is that the generated poms can have different artifactId or
groupId from the current project.
The default jar task is disabled so I can control the generation of the
jars.

After the build process, my output folder looks like this:
build/libs/artifact-a/artifact-a.jar
build/libs/artifact-a/pom.xml
build/libs/artifact-b/artifact-b.jar
build/libs/artifact-b/pom.xml

I added those extra artifacts in the artifacts{} configuration and added
filters for mavenDeployer and mavenInstaller.

Let's consider that my gradle project is configured with
artifactId='artifact-a', after the artifactoryPublish execution, all these
files will be uploaded to the same path on Artifactory
(groupId/artifact-a/version/...).
Indeed I'd like those artifacts to be uploaded in two different folders:
groupId/artifact-a/version/...
groupId/artifact-b/version/...

I'm not really sure how to tackle this problem, I'm thinking about creating
a publish task for each groupId/artifactId, and point to the right pom.xml
each time, using the mavenDescriptor variable.

Has anybody tried/achieved something similar?

Thanks,
Jérémy

Re: Publish several poms with different artifactId

Daz DeBoer-2
Hi
The best place to ask this sort of question is at
http://forums.gradle.org. That way the answers are searchable and
available to anybody else who might be interested.

Do you mind re-asking your question there? I promise to quickly respond!
Daz

On 11 February 2013 11:20, Jérémy <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a regular gradle project which generates several jars and poms. The
> particularity is that the generated poms can have different artifactId or
> groupId from the current project.
> The default jar task is disabled so I can control the generation of the
> jars.
>
> After the build process, my output folder looks like this:
> build/libs/artifact-a/artifact-a.jar
> build/libs/artifact-a/pom.xml
> build/libs/artifact-b/artifact-b.jar
> build/libs/artifact-b/pom.xml
>
> I added those extra artifacts in the artifacts{} configuration and added
> filters for mavenDeployer and mavenInstaller.
>
> Let's consider that my gradle project is configured with
> artifactId='artifact-a', after the artifactoryPublish execution, all these
> files will be uploaded to the same path on Artifactory
> (groupId/artifact-a/version/...).
> Indeed I'd like those artifacts to be uploaded in two different folders:
> groupId/artifact-a/version/...
> groupId/artifact-b/version/...
>

> I'm not really sure how to tackle this problem, I'm thinking about creating
> a publish task for each groupId/artifactId, and point to the right pom.xml
> each time, using the mavenDescriptor variable.
>
> Has anybody tried/achieved something similar?
>
> Thanks,
> Jérémy

Re: Publish several poms with different artifactId

Jérémy
I'll do so, thank you ;-)