Publishing to maven repositories

JerodLass
How can I publish to a maven repository so that Gradle will be able to pick it up?  I am using the ivy sshresolver class currently.  I set m2compatible to be true, but I still have problems.  Sometimes it publishes a descriptor file with the artifact, and sometimes it doesn't.  Sometimes it puts an ivy file in an ivy directory under the "organisation" root, but not always.  If it does put a descriptor there, it overwrites any existing descriptors so I could only have a descriptor for one version number per group, even if multiple projects had the same group and same version number.

Is there a better way to do this?  Thanks in advance for any advice.