Re: Documenting methods added by decoration.

Re: Documenting methods added by decoration.

Adam Murdoch

On 19 Feb 2014, at 7:54 pm, Luke Daley <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

We need to deprecate the Closure accepting methods that are part of FileOperations (and by extension Project and Script). There are also other methods in the same category that we need to deprecate.

Is there any particular reason for this, other than that we want to generally clean up the Closure overloads from the API?

If not, let's defer this until we rework the documentation to deal with the model rules DSL.

Re: Documenting methods added by decoration.

Luke Daley-2

Adam Murdoch wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> We need to deprecate the Closure accepting methods that are part of
>> FileOperations (and by extension Project and Script). There are also
>> other methods in the same category that we need to deprecate.
>
> Is there any particular reason for this, other than that we want to
> generally clean up the Closure overloads from the API?
>
> If not, let's defer this until we rework the documentation to deal
> with the model rules DSL.
No, I was just garbage collecting review items.