Test case in testFixtures directory

Harald Schmitt
Hi,

I already asked the question in a pull request [1], but I think the
answer might be interesting for others, too.

There is a test file
subprojects/platform-native/src/testFixtures/groovy/org/gradle/nativeplatform/fixtures/binaryinfo/ReadelfBinaryInfoTest.groovy

Which gradle task executes this test?
gradlew :platformNative:check
gradlew :platformNative:checkTestFixtures
does not execute it.

Best regards,
Harald

[1] https://github.com/gradle/gradle/pull/320

Re: Test case in testFixtures directory

Luke Daley-2
It shouldn’t be there; it’s a mistake.

The testFixtures source set is for test time utilities. This should be moved into the test source set.

On 1 September 2014 at 7:08:09 pm, Harald Schmitt ([hidden email]) wrote:

Hi,

I already asked the question in a pull request [1], but I think the
answer might be interesting for others, too.

There is a test file
subprojects/platform-native/src/testFixtures/groovy/org/gradle/nativeplatform/fixtures/binaryinfo/ReadelfBinaryInfoTest.groovy

Which gradle task executes this test?
gradlew :platformNative:check
gradlew :platformNative:checkTestFixtures
does not execute it.

Best regards,
Harald

[1] https://github.com/gradle/gradle/pull/320

Re: Test case in testFixtures directory

Harald Schmitt
Thanks for the info.
I moved the class to the test source set and pushed it to the pull
request [1].
Now it is executed.