The documentation links on the website appear to be broken

The documentation links on the website appear to be broken

dportello
The documentation links appear to be broken on this page

http://www.gradle.org/userguide.html

Dennis

Re: The documentation links on the website appear to be broken

Hi Dennis,

On Sep 10, 2008, at 5:30 PM, Dennis Portello wrote:

> The documentation links appear to be broken on this page
>
> http://www.gradle.org/userguide.html

thanks for the hint. We have switched today to a different host and I
have forgotten to upload the documentation there.

I will fix this ASAP. Meanwhile you can also find the user's guide in
your local gradle distribution.

On Sep 10, 2008, at 6:04 PM, Dennis Portello wrote:

> Thank you, I was aware of the local copy, just wanted to point out
> the broken link :)

This was written with potential other readers in mind :)

It is fixed, except that there never has been a latest html version
of the user's guide. With the next release I'm going to fix this.

The user's guide is also not uptodate yet regarding the new
multiproject layout features. Hopefully I have time to do this
tomorrow. After this I will do the 0.4 release.