User Guide: Weird rendering of list of default imports

User Guide: Weird rendering of list of default imports

KARR, DAVID
I noticed that in section E.3, "Using Gradle without IDE support", in figure E.1., being the list of implicit imports, it properly renders all but the last three lines from the input "default-imports.txt" file. After it prints the "last - 3" line, it renders the usual dark grey background to the end of the page (about 50 lines worth), and then renders the last three imports at the beginning of the next page.

I imagine I'm one of the three people who reads the appendix :) , but it would be nice to fix this.  Anyone have any idea why this might happen?

Re: User Guide: Weird rendering of list of default imports

Luke Daley-2

On 25 July 2014 at 7:28:12 am, KARR, DAVID ([hidden email]) wrote:

I noticed that in section E.3, "Using Gradle without IDE support", in figure E.1., being the list of implicit imports, it properly renders all but the last three lines from the input "default-imports.txt" file. After it prints the "last - 3" line, it renders the usual dark grey background to the end of the page (about 50 lines worth), and then renders the last three imports at the beginning of the next page.

I imagine I'm one of the three people who reads the appendix :) , but it would be nice to fix this. Anyone have any idea why this might happen?

No idea.