WEB-INF/lib does not contain the archives of the dependent projects

WEB-INF/lib does not contain the archives of the dependent projects

jaco.uys
Hi,

We use the the war plugin for some modules. If I do a 'gradle -Dskip.test libs' on such a module it seems that the 'WEB-INF/lib' dir does not contain the archives of the dependent projects. It also seems to happen if the module does not have a src/test folder.

Regards Jaco

Re: WEB-INF/lib does not contain the archives of the dependent projects

jaco.uys
Hi,

I forgot to add that we are using gradle-0.4

Regards Jaco

jaco.uys wrote
Hi,

We use the the war plugin for some modules. If I do a 'gradle -Dskip.test libs' on such a module it seems that the 'WEB-INF/lib' dir does not contain the archives of the dependent projects. It also seems to happen if the module does not have a src/test folder.

Regards Jaco

Re: WEB-INF/lib does not contain the archives of the dependent projects

Hi Jaco,

On Oct 1, 2008, at 2:25 PM, jaco.uys wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We use the the war plugin for some modules. If I do a 'gradle -
> Dskip.test
> libs' on such a module it seems that the 'WEB-INF/lib' dir does not
> contain
> the archives of the dependent projects. It also seems to happen if the
> module does not have a src/test folder.

thanks for reporting this. Kind of weird behavior. I'm going to check
this out tomorrow.

Re: WEB-INF/lib does not contain the archives of the dependent projects

jaco.uys
Hi,

This is easily reproducible with the 'samples/javaproject'.

Just remove the 'samples/javaproject/services/webapp1/src/test' folder and do a 'gradle libs' in the webapp1 dir.

or run it with 'gradle -Dskip.test libs' in the webapp1 folder

Regards Jaco

hdockter wrote
Hi Jaco,

On Oct 1, 2008, at 2:25 PM, jaco.uys wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We use the the war plugin for some modules. If I do a 'gradle -
> Dskip.test
> libs' on such a module it seems that the 'WEB-INF/lib' dir does not
> contain
> the archives of the dependent projects. It also seems to happen if the
> module does not have a src/test folder.

thanks for reporting this. Kind of weird behavior. I'm going to check
this out tomorrow.

Re: WEB-INF/lib does not contain the archives of the dependent projects

jaco.uys
Hi,

I think I found the issue. I will send a patch shortly.

Regards Jaco

jaco.uys wrote
Hi,

This is easily reproducible with the 'samples/javaproject'.

Just remove the 'samples/javaproject/services/webapp1/src/test' folder and do a 'gradle libs' in the webapp1 dir.

or run it with 'gradle -Dskip.test libs' in the webapp1 folder

Regards Jaco

hdockter wrote
Hi Jaco,

On Oct 1, 2008, at 2:25 PM, jaco.uys wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We use the the war plugin for some modules. If I do a 'gradle -
> Dskip.test
> libs' on such a module it seems that the 'WEB-INF/lib' dir does not
> contain
> the archives of the dependent projects. It also seems to happen if the
> module does not have a src/test folder.

thanks for reporting this. Kind of weird behavior. I'm going to check
this out tomorrow.

Re: WEB-INF/lib does not contain the archives of the dependent projects

jaco.uys
Hi Hans,

I've created a jira issue and attached a patch. This issue also happens in trunk and the same fix applies.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRADLE-249

Regards Jaco