Where to send comments about videos taken at Gradle Summit?

Where to send comments about videos taken at Gradle Summit?

KARR, DAVID
I assume GradleWare is responsible for the Gradle Summit, right?  I wasn't there, but I was watching one of the videos from it ("Single Page JavaScript Web Apps: A Gradle Story").  I assume that GradleWare was responsible, directly or indirectly, for the editing and presentation of the videoes from that conference, right?

Is this a reasonable place to give comments about the editing and presentation of those videos, or is there a contact name you can give me?

Re: Where to send comments about videos taken at Gradle Summit?

Hans Dockter-2

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 11:29 AM, KARR, DAVID <[hidden email]> wrote:
I assume GradleWare is responsible for the Gradle Summit, right?

Yes.

I wasn't there, but I was watching one of the videos from it ("Single Page JavaScript Web Apps: A Gradle Story").  I assume that GradleWare was responsible, directly or indirectly, for the editing and presentation of the videoes from that conference, right?

Yes.

Is this a reasonable place to give comments about the editing and presentation of those videos, or is there a contact name you can give me?

It is not related to Gradle development which is the purpose of this list. The forums at: http://forums.gradle.org/gradle would be a better place.

Thanks for reaching out

Hans