changing archivesBaseName

JerodLass
I have tried the following four lines to change the base name of the jar built from my project:

project.archivesBaseName = 'proj'
project.tasksBaseName = 'proj'
archivesBaseName = 'proj'
tasksBaseName = 'proj'

Still, the jar ends up with the name it had before, of the project directory.  How can I switch this if my project's main directory name isn't a suitable name for the jar?  Is it a project property or a libs/dists task property?

Jerod

Re: changing archivesBaseName

On Jun 23, 2008, at 4:51 PM, JerodLass wrote:

> I have tried the following four lines to change the base name of
> the jar
> built from my project:
>
> project.archivesBaseName = 'proj'

This is the way to go. But you have to do this before usePlugin('java').

> project.tasksBaseName = 'proj'

To make this work: dists.tasksBaseName = 'proj' and libs.
tasksBaseName = 'proj'

- Hans