[gradle-release] Looking for someone to take over the gradle-release plugin.

[gradle-release] Looking for someone to take over the gradle-release plugin.

Eric Berry
I Haven't had any time lately to work on this project. I'm very thankful to those in the Gradle community who've submitted patches. Unfortunately, those patches really have comprised practically all work that's been done on this project for a while now.

There are a lot of things I'd like to do with the plugin, but simply don't have the time anymore.

If there is someone interested in taking over the project that would be great.

--
Learn from the past. Live in the present. Plan for the future.
Blog: http://eric-berry.blogspot.com