ivy version

jaco.uys
Hi,

Is the ivy version that is bundled with gradle the same as beta2 or is it a snapshot build from trunk?

Regards Jaco

Re: ivy version

Hi Jaco,

On Jun 7, 2008, at 8:10 PM, jaco.uys wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is the ivy version that is bundled with gradle the same as beta2 or
> is it a
> snapshot build from trunk?

It is a snapshot build. It is ivy-beta2 plus one fix regarding ivy
console output.

- Hans

> Regards Jaco

Re: ivy version

jaco.uys
Hi Hans,

I am debugging into ivy from gradle and get some line number mismatches because I am using the beta2 src. Is it possible to make the src of the specific build that you are using available, or maybe just the svn patch of the change that you applied.

Regards Jaco

hdockter wrote
Hi Jaco,

On Jun 7, 2008, at 8:10 PM, jaco.uys wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is the ivy version that is bundled with gradle the same as beta2 or
> is it a
> snapshot build from trunk?

It is a snapshot build. It is ivy-beta2 plus one fix regarding ivy
console output.

- Hans

> Regards Jaco

Re: ivy version

Hi Jaco,

On Jun 9, 2008, at 9:51 AM, jaco.uys wrote:

> Hi Hans,
>
> I am debugging into ivy from gradle and get some line number
> mismatches
> because I am using the beta2 src. Is it possible to make the src of
> the
> specific build that you are using available, or maybe just the svn
> patch of
> the change that you applied.
>
> Regards Jaco
>

> hdockter wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jaco,
>>
>> On Jun 7, 2008, at 8:10 PM, jaco.uys wrote:
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Is the ivy version that is bundled with gradle the same as beta2 or
>>> is it a
>>> snapshot build from trunk?
>>
>> It is a snapshot build. It is ivy-beta2 plus one fix regarding ivy
>> console output.

I was not correct. I have used a certain revision from trunk (after
beta-2) which included the fix and other changes.

The revision of the ivy-snapshot used by Gradle is: r633568 (trunk)

The next time Gradle is using a snapshot we add the revision number
to the file name.

- Hans

>> - Hans
>>

>>> Regards Jaco