jaxb2-maven-plugin schemagen equivalent in gradle

jaxb2-maven-plugin schemagen equivalent in gradle

rajnmithun
I am looking to move my existing maven based project to gradle. I am using jaxb2-maven-plugin in maven to do schemagen. Is there any equivalent method to do in gradle so that i can generated xsd's from my java classes.

Thank you in advance.

Re: jaxb2-maven-plugin schemagen equivalent in gradle

Luke Daley-2
Hi there,

This list is used for discussing the development of Gradle itself. For
usage questions like this, you'll typically have better responses
posting to http://forums.gradle.org.

There's nothing in the core Gradle distribution for Jaxb. There are
however plenty of third party solutions out there:

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=gradle+jaxb&oq=gradle+jaxb&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.2043j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8