nested properties with ability to override

nested properties with ability to override

jechlin
Afternoon,

I'm really strugging with this when I think it's probably simple, or should be simple. I want to define some default properties with the ability to override from the command line.

Example:

ext {
    foo = {
        bar = "aa"
        quz = "bb"

Then I'd expect to be able to access them as foo.bar. I'm using nebula override plugin, but it doesn't seem to be able to override ext blocks. I've also tried putting them in the gradle.properties as "foo.bar=aa" but this doesn't work either.

Any advice appreciated.
cheers, jamie