new ivy publishing

Szczepan Faber
Hey guys,

I just noticed that when using new ivy publication plugin, the ivy
file does not contain certain configuration / dependency metadata, for
example:
 - module excludes configured at configuration or dependency level
 - 'transitiveness' of dependency or configuration
 - 'forceness' of a dependency

Old publication methods (Upload task and friends) do contain this
information. Am I correct assuming that it's not yet implemented and
at some point we want new ivy publishing plugin to automatically
include this metadata in the resulting ivy modules?

Cheers!
--
Szczepan Faber
Core dev@gradle; Founder@mockito