size of tooling API JAR

Radim Kubacki
Hi,

I raised the limit for acceptable size of tooling-api JAR from 200kB to 210kB because my previous integration crossed the boundary.

Q: is it OK? What size do we expect? We have some other plans that will likely cause another growth. Or do we want to squeeze it (how)?

BTW: we were really close to 200kB in 1.12 and got some leeway when we removed deprecated classes in 2.0.

-Radim

Re: size of tooling API JAR

Luke Daley-2
+1 to bumping the size.

AFAICT this test is there to catch us unintentionally increasing the size, and being diligent about trying to keep the size down. If we have good reason to add another 10k then let’s do it.