task that depends on assemble task for all projects?

task that depends on assemble task for all projects?

phil swenson
How would I hook up a task that depends on the assemble task for all
projects (root + subproject) to be executed?

thanks
phil

Re: task that depends on assemble task for all projects?

Peter Niederwieser
phil swenson wrote
How would I hook up a task that depends on the assemble task for all
projects (root + subproject) to be executed?
mytask.dependsOn allprojects.assemble

--
Peter Niederwieser
Creator, Spock Framework
Blog: http://pniederw.wordpress.com
Twitter: @pniederw

Re: task that depends on assemble task for all projects?

AlexanderK
That doesn't actually work for me.

I'm getting the following error:

Could not determine the dependencies of task ':taskName'.