transitive depepencies does not work for in place plugins

transitive depepencies does not work for in place plugins

smurfs
Hi
I am building grails application using gradle. Everything fine, but transitive dependencies are not working properly.

When i am using the inline plugins, then the transitive dependencies does not work.
Can you please let me know, how to resolve this.

My webapp has the below inline dependency.

grails.plugin.location.Test = "../Test"

Test Plugin depends on another plugin 'Test1'.

From my webapp, when i access a class from Test1 plugin, it throws an error not found.
Can you please help me on this.

Re: transitive depepencies does not work for in place plugins

smurfs
Can anyone please do let me know

Re: transitive depepencies does not work for in place plugins

smurfs
Can anyone please let me know